Monday, March 20, 2023

@*Xxx!!



I don't know why but I never see eye to eye with a parking ticket machine.  This last one I used nearly drove me nuts.  My bill was for RM4 only, but having no small change, I inserted a RM10 note.  Out it came almost immediately, I tried again and for another six times, the note kept bouncing back.  I smoothed it, bent it, stroked it and inserted it again. Still the machine spat it out.  I was almost ready to give the blasted machine a good hard kick when a lady who was also waiting to pay offered to help by exchanging her own RM10 note for mine but still, the machine stubbornly refused to accept it. Finally, I had no choice but to go back to the shop where I had been shopping and change it for ten one RM notes.  As to be expected, the machine devoured four of them immediately (I could almost see it licking its lips) and I was free to go.  The lesson to be learnt here is make sure your parking ticket machine doesn't have an appetite for one RM notes only and always have a good hammer ready when it refuses to co-operate.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."