Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Awesome Bites

 


 I popped in at a bakery this morning which I hadn't been to for some time and was awed by the wide selection of breads, pastries and cakes which they had.  They were all neatly arranged in shelves with names and prices and in one small corner, you can see the bakers doing their stuff rolling out croissants, buns, etc.  If I remember correctly, this bakery had been in business since the early 2000's and still seems to be popular judging by the number of customers I bumped into.  I finally settled for three of my favourites - apple pie, egg tart and chicken pie - and a loaf of wholemeal bread.   Pampering myself again but why not?  As they say, "You only live once" and live it well we must!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."