Monday, September 18, 2023

Oops! Another Blunder!

 



I hopped over to a nearby mall for some shopping this morning.  I wanted to buy a pair of insoles for my shoes and a pair of long sleeves which I can wear on my morning walks to protect my arms from mosquitos.  When I stopped at the counter to pay, I was horrified to find that I had left my credit cards at home, mainly because I had changed my handbag for this shopping trip!  It was most embarrassing of course to fumble about in my bag looking for the cards but luckily, I had brought some cash with me, so I was able to pay for my items.  Gosh, I have to be more careful next time!  I am writing this as I take a break with a hot cup of Milo which I fortunately have enough cash to pay for!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."