Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Lost Kitten


I saw a touching incident the other day.  I was returning home after shopping and had stopped at a junction to let the stream of traffic go by.  Suddenly I saw the tiniest of kittens run into the middle of the road.  It was obviously lost and didn't know where to go.  I saw the driver of the oncoming car, a young man, stop, get out and try to find it.  It looked like it had gone under his car and he went down on all fours to see whether it was there.  Strangely it was not there and I could see he was quite puzzled.  Meantime a number of cars had piled up behind him and were getting impatient.  In the end, he got back into his car and drove it to the side of the road.  I could see that he was determined to find the kitten but whether he did or not, I didn't know as I had to drive away from the scene because of other cars behind me.  God bless the young man, I hope he managed to save the kitten.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
"God gives us a pencil for the book of life but He alone holds the eraser."